Chappies is the best dog food ever for my boy!

RottieLover01's review of Chappie Original Dog Food

“Chappies is the best dog food ever for my boy!”

Written on: 14/11/2012 by RottieLover01 (1 review written)

Chappies has been a major hit with my dog. I own a very large and beautiful rottweiler named Diesel who will eat everything and anything if he can get his mouth on it! Over the past four months he has had a very bad stomach and extremely bad diarrhea! Everything we were feeding him was just coming out like liquid and sick! We were forced to put him on a bland diet as we tried every food that was recommended to us and nothing would work. We were feeding him rice and meat as it was the only thing that would work. We put him into the kennels for a week while we were on holiday and explained to the gentleman who owned the kennels about my dogs diet problems. He explained that he had a rottweiler whose stomach had been exactly the same before he had started feeding him Chappies. We gave him permission to put Diesel on this diet as well and see if it worked as nothing else had worked. When we got back if was to our delight that we had discovered chappies had worked it's magic and Diesel's digestive system was perfect! He was and still is going to the toilet as normal and has never been sick again since! He really enjoys chappies and woolfs it down at every meal. We also add a raw egg to his meal occasionally as this is what the gentleman from the kennels had done with his dog and Diesel's coat is now looking fantastic and shiny as well. We bought a massive bag of chappies from our local pet store for something like £17 which I think is amazing value for money due to the large amount that you get in the bag. We had tried gluten free food from the vet and other brands of dog food and they were ridiculously expensive. Chappies may be a lot cheaper but it is the only food that has worked for us! Diesel certainly seems to enjoy it and his health has improved substantially which is the main priority to me! £17 for a bag of food which has saved me vet bills, forking out on expensive food and my dogs health is a bargain as far as I'm concerned. I will continue to feed Diesel on Chappies in the long term and can't praise it enough. Thank you Chappies!