Chappie

GiZmo2010's review of Chappie Original Dog Food

“Chappie”

Written on: 02/11/2012 by GiZmo2010 (1 review written)

My 2 year old dog has a sensitive stomach and was advised by the vet to put her on chappie wet food.
My dog has been on this since April, it has been working out really well. She love her food and was not getting sick or stomach aches anymore. Plus the food was a lot cheaper then the vet food which was a bonus. Since September/October she has not been eating her wet food so I thought she was being fussy. Then she has been sick everyday now starting having stomach upset foul smelling diahorrea. Eating grass and scratching.It was only today I realised that the ingredients has changed,and reading the reviews this is why she has been so ill. I am really disappointed as this was the only food she could eat that didn't make her ill. Why changed chappie it has been so good for many years and now all the dogs are so ill with the new chappie. I will be complaining to Chappie and I will not be using it again until they bring the old one back!

Chappiecrow's Response to GiZmo2010's Review

Written on: 04/11/2012

I whole heartedly agree with this story. Having 5 huskies I have always used chappie as they have such sensitive tummies, but my dogs have been the same, I now have to look at an alternative. I am taking this up with my vet also and as some one who has always recommended this food to other huskie owners and other pet lovers who also have dogs with sensitive tums I shall not be any longer. This is a sad day