How frustrating!

Guest's review of Chappie Original Dog Food

“How frustrating!”

Written on: 02/11/2012

Like many others it seems, I spent a lot of time and money investigating dog foods that suited my lovely bull terrier, Dolly. She loved Chappie, I was pleased with the ingredients and price, and she was very healthy. I bought my last ever bag two days ago because since then my poor dog has had an upset tummy and has been sick during the night twice. WHY CHANGE SOMETHING THAT WAS ALREADY EXREMELY POPULAR BECAUSE was GREAT AS IT WAS?????????

Joannah's Comment

Written on: 03/11/2012

I totally agree ! I have three rescue lurchers all have stomach issues , two of them suited Chappie Original down to the ground , excellent food and excellent value for money - Whoever had the so called brain wave to change it wants shooting ! . I have spoken to a lot of pet shops asking if they still have stock of the old original recipe and unfortunately NO , BUT THEY HAVE ALL SAID THEY HAVE HAD NO END OF COMPLIANTS about the new one , rangeing from size of kibble to the recipie not agreeing with dogs with stomach dissorders anymore - You know the old saying IF IT AINT BROKE DONT FIX IT ! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE at least bring back the old recipie and sell it along side the new one and give us consumers the choice as to which one we like and BEST SUITS OUR DOGS STOMACHS !

Quill1982's Comment

Written on: 15/11/2012

i have had the same thing