New Chappie Dog Biscuits

Guest's review of Chappie Original Dog Food

“New Chappie Dog Biscuits”

Written on: 08/09/2012

Re the response from Mars to Markanthony15091961, I have a bag of the "Original" Chappie so I compared nutritional information on the packaging for both old and new. The composition, analytical constituents and additives per kg have changed and the "Original" recipe also included poultry (4%) which is not in the new.

An actual size illustration of the kibble on the pack would have been a good idea. To encourage my dog to eat the "New" (she has colitis) I have to break down the kibble into small pieces (with a hammer!) but even then, she does not empty her bowl, which she did with the "Original".

If you ask me it's just an excuse increase the price.

Mldavies's Comment

Written on: 10/09/2012

My 2 collies have been on chappie Original for years with no trouble, one of them now refuses to eat, I have tried him on the new one but he just spits it out, the new ones are nothing like the old one. We belong to a dog club , I have many friends in it that are also having problems with feeding their dogs. why could'nt they keep the old Chappie and bring out new flavours as well.
I would very much like to know how to contact the makers of Chappie

Jrtowner's Comment

Written on: 17/09/2012

Write to Chappie anraise your concerns about the "new and Improved" dry dog food.
I e-mailed and the response I got was the recipe is still the same. I will now be e-mailing back with the nutritional information from the backs of both packs to highlight this is not the case. If it was the same, why does the "new" kibble stink!!

I will keep you informed if Mars respond to my next e-mail