Wouldn't do business again

Guest's review of Berriewood Wholesale

“Wouldn't do business again”

Written on: 17/05/2012

I did business with this company for several months and thought they were very professional and always answered my queries quickly. That was however until I experience problems with one of their products which caused my dog to have Diarrhoea. I contacted them several times (used two different email addresses) to see if any other customer had experienced any problems and they never responded. I requested refund and found that my emails to them were bouncing back so they obviously blocked my email addresses.

Guest's Comment

Written on: 05/06/2012

Nice video! Especially since you didn't gloss over the exceptions . So often tenrairs/books/videos etc. state If dog does A,B or C then do X . But they never address what to do if the dog does D . I thought you were falling into that pattern with the Obviously not if it's really painful comment. However at the end you inserted the additional info (using carrot etc) that addressed that issue. Nice job!