new puppy on bakers

Jordinp264's review of Bakers Complete Dog Food

“new puppy on bakers”

Written on: 04/07/2014 by Jordinp264 (1 review written)

My puppy is a rottweiler x German Shepard and I have just put on to bakers complete puppy food and I'm just wondering if anyone can help me out is this a good idea or is this dog food really as bad as people say it is ?

Mikestenton's Comment

Written on: 18/07/2014

Bakers is full of E numbers and dyes switch to Skinners puppy as i found this to be much better

Spiderandfly's Comment

Written on: 23/07/2014

I am pleased to hear someone gets on with skinners, with some but not all dogs you put little in to the dog but get masses out the other end !!
I feed the raw diet by Natural Instinct and it is complete and my dogs have looked the best they have ever looked.

Spiderandfly's Comment

Written on: 23/07/2014

As a dog training instructor we have seen dogs on Bakers and they are climbing the walls, poor coat condition and bad teeth and breath with all the colours and additives. It is a poor food and we never suggest it to clients and many vets also do not suggest it as it is fully of rubbish. If you wouldn't feed your child lots of sugars and poor food then don't feed bakers.