Made my Puppy very very ill. Resulting in vets bills.

footsteps's review of Bakers Complete Dog Food

“Made my Puppy very very ill. Resulting in vets bills.”

Written on: 22/08/2013 by footsteps (1 review written)

Brought this for my 8 week old puppy. He became very ill with terrible diarrhea. At first we thought he was ill so took him to vets. He checked him over and asked abut feeding. When we told him we used Bakers Puppy he frowned and described it as Macdonalds for dogs and to stop using it. When I returned the products we had that we had not opened the pet store said he exact same thing along with Wagg and Pedigree that they regularly get complaints about making dogs ill. I asked why they sold it and they said it was a big seller as it was cheap but it was cheap because it was all oil and wheat bulk, which irritates many dogs stomachs. Have swapped to quality Eukanuba product and with in 2 days he was fine. So be warned this is cheap for a reason it has rubbish in it and could end up with a trip to the vets or worse for your beloved puppy.