Royvon Boarding & Dog Training Kennels Coventry Review

hazel10's review of Royvon Boarding and Dog Training Kennels Coventry

“I would like to say a big Thank you to the staff at...”

Written on: 10/06/2013 by hazel10 (1 review written)

I would like to say a big Thank you to the staff at Royvon Coventry.Poppy (Jack Russell Terrier) and Alfie ( Labrador) have now stayed twice and had a great time. The first time, Poppy stayed 3 weeks on the intensive course taking her back to basics and making her more obedient. This improved 100% in a controlled enviroment and about 50% in everyday life. We are still working on it with the help of Royvon. With her second stay she was very happy and had lots of fun with Group play with lots of different dogs.When she was brought out to me to come home she didn't want to leave.This to me was a great sign that she is happy there. Alfie's first visit was for a week and we needed help in getting him to walk to heel which he is now very good at. On his second visit he came to have fun and again had a great time. He also did not want to leave.
Since April on our first visit we have seen huge improvements to the grounds and look forward to the further improvements. Poppy and Alfie are now looking forward to their next visit in July.

Hazel Twite