fantastic!

Guest's review of Adolescent Dogs Residential Dog Training & Classes Surrey - www.adolescentdogs.com

“fantastic!”

Written on: 05/09/2017

We sent our Labrador puppy, Buddy, to the person I dealt with for two weeks. Before he went, I was struggling a little (if I'm honest, I was occasionally, rather regretting our decision to have a dog). Though it was obvious he had a lovely nature, he was nipping the children and bad habits were forming, such as pulling on the lead and jumping up at people etc. When I picked him up from his stay with the person I dealt with it was obvious he was extremely fond of her and that he had had a wonderful time there but also, she had installed a set of commands that he understood and responded brilliantly to. I am writing this review a month later and since Buddy’s stay with the person I dealt with, my experience of owning a dog has been transformed. Buddy's manners are now excellent; he has not nipped the children once, he no longer jumps up at people, recall is good and the other commands she put in place are still going strong. Moreover, the aftercare from this person has been amazing - two handover sessions plus very helpful tips. I have been in no doubt that she really cares for dogs as this has shone through in every communication we’ve had. This person is clearly a very talented professional with huge amounts of kindness and compassion. I would recommend her again and again.