doodles gotta love em!

Guest's review of Golden Doodle (Standard Poodle x Golden Retriever)

“doodles gotta love em!”

Written on: 16/01/2013

My parents got a doodle for my younger sister. she has down syndrome the her physio therapist recomended a dog. she said doodles were good. when we first got her like all dogs she would shew shoes and slippers, strangley enough she would only chew my moms and DS sisters. one day she chewed a favourite pair of slippers and my sister cried. she has never touched slippers since.
she often takes food of the table or counter, muffins are her favourite. she will stare at you if you are cutting meat or bread.
One time ther was snow build up beside the wood shed and she would go on top. my 10 year old cousin came up for Easter and was asked to go get soem wood for the fire. the silly 50 pound dog jumped off the roof and onto my cousin it was amusing but i dont think he apreciated the sentiment. even after five years she has not quite figured out 50 lbs is not a lap dog.
she had puppies one year and they were a riot. there was 9 and we sold them all but we have seen a few since then. they all outgrew their mother.