Siemens SN66M031GB Integrated Dishwasher

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

g1961's review of Siemens SN66M031GB Integrated Dishwasher

“Siemens SN66M031GB Integrated Dishwasher”

Written on: 30/10/2013 by g1961 (0 reviews written)

Very pleased with this dishwasher. I had my last one for 15 years and struggled to find a comparable machine. Many of them have what is known as a "polynox" inside. This basically is a plastic interior on the bottom of the machine. The guys at appliance city were excellent in helping me find a model with an all stainless steel interior. My new Siemens dishwasher is excellent. It is so quiet you don't even know it is running. I really like the idea of a timer shining on the kitchen floor showing the time remaining on the programme. Drying wise it is very good. Delivery from appliance city was excellent within 2 days (better than a JL partnership). It was delivered by a very nice chap (DV) and nothing was too much trouble when I had a query about the machine. He was most helpful. I have no hesitation in recommending appliance city. Their advice and service was equally excellent when I had to replace my oven earlier this year.

• 1 - 6 months