Truly honestly terrible!

• Service & Support

Guest's review of Omniwash SEI 2P/s

“Truly honestly terrible!”

Written on: 12/09/2013

The MD hasn't a clue about service even seems inhuman! This company will only succeed upon the MDs departure! Do not use them! Go elsewhere honestly truly they are absolutely terrible people. Not sure if they even sleep at night!

• More than 1 year

Owned Product For:

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Omniwash's Comment

Written on: 15/09/2013

Shame you have only written one side of the story! We have sold thousands of machines (not to you as you inherited your one) and no issues.... but you cannot expect to be charged for 1 hours work on a 3 hour job when your own staff have broekn parts on the machien and then make claims that you are being ripped off! we also will not deal with customers who are rude and abusive to staff.... hence why you were put through to a director who you then Dared to meet you face to face" and you wonder why we will not deal with you! Speak to trading standard they will tell you that they dont know who we are because we have never had complaints made against us. Yet you claim we are terrible and not human!!

Claremont1's Comment

Written on: 15/09/2013

Liars as well / look at other reviews about omniwash the Director is a bully if you respond to this that's up to you. However I will insure that the other people effected by the bully technique and oh dear we don't have any parts on the van and that will mean another call out charge wrote their reviews - and do you know what I've found some more equally hacked off people. The director takes great pleasure in winding people up oh and I've never met him face to face, but would truly relish it!

Omniwash's Comment

Written on: 15/09/2013

Again this is inaccurate.
1. We dont charge a callout for reattending site if the parts are not on the van
2. We dont lie
3. In more than 98% of service visits the machine is fixed first time so it seems you are not talking about us.
4. If you would like to send us your details i have no issue in meeting you face to face to discuss your claims

Claremont1's Comment

Without prejudice

Dear Omniwash

It appears that I must be wrong with the charging policy you have? I am guessing that all the other customers have also been wrong too? Please forgive me for any misunderstanding. You have been fortunate to sell so many machines to so many lrestraunteurs and caterers in and around London.

I believe you have my details as you sent a personal email to me with some rather interesting content that I have saved.

Re email. There is only one other shareholder in the company and that person is fully aware of your business practices as are my management team.

I wish you luck in your business endeavours. Perhaps a customer service course is in order?