The worst dishwasher!

• Service & Support

Guest's review of Kenwood KDW12ST3A

“The worst dishwasher!”

Written on: 19/12/2013

I have been really disappointed with our purchase of a kenwood dishwasher. It is very flimsy on the inside. My dinner plates (which are normal evening meal sized plates) do not fit in as they prevent the arms from spinning. Most importantly, however, some cups and most glasses come out dirty after the wash cycle. I have tried different wash cycles and different tablets to no avail.
I have had this dishwasher for four months and am saving up for a new one. This one will be sent to the tip!

• 1 - 6 months

Owned Product For:

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Pengily's Comment

Written on: 19/02/2014

I totally concurr with this reviewer. It is a hopeless machine that has never cleaned very well from the start> I have put up with mine for nearly 7 years and now getting something decent that does the job in 30 min cycle. It never ever cleans a shallow pasta bowl and I have spent a small fortune on different machine cleaning detergents.