hopeless instructions

• Service & Support

Guest's review of Kenwood KDW12ST3A

“hopeless instructions”

Written on: 12/05/2013

My dishwasher arrived looking lovely. Then I discovered I could not fit my plates into the racks. I perused the manual, but couldn't find aything relevant that jumped out at me. I decided that as it did look so good I would go out and buy some smaller plates. They didn't fit either.
Finally I realised that the adjustments could be made to the top runner. Why didn't the makers have it set to fit normal plates in the first place? The washing cycles are many and long, but none are named or numbered, thus whomsoever wrote the manual should be given a short course in instructional writing, then the user would not need to be quite so creative.

• Under a month

Owned Product For:

• Style

Map01's Comment

Written on: 28/11/2013

Hi could you tell us how you adjusted the top runner as we have the same problem but can't see how it could be adjusted