FDL570 set on fire

• Style

• Service & Support

FDW60's review of Hotpoint FDL570X Aquarius

“FDL570 set on fire”

Written on: 15/05/2014 by FDW60 (2 reviews written)

I have recently become aware that at least nine of these machines have set on fire to the extent that the Fire Service has had to attend. If anyone has had a problem like this would you please contact me hartley@2050group.co.uk
I am hoping Hotpoint don't have another problem similar to recent recalls of other machines

• More than 1 year

Owned Product For:

Biggerj67's Response to FDW60's Review

Written on: 24/10/2014

Mine did too! Luckily I was able to put it out as I had a small extinguisher at home. Lucky escape.

Fdw60's reply to Biggerj67's Comment

Written on: 24/10/2014

Firstly may I say I am so glad no one was injured, it will only be a matter of time before someone is... I am currently raising media interest in the latest batch of faulty dishwashers. I am now aware of 16 FDL570 dishwashers that have set on fire. If they were interested would you be willing to help? please contact me.