Hoover Nexra Mega Load 15 place dishwasher

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

txHuber263's review of Hoover HND315

“Hoover Nexra Mega Load 15 place dishwasher”

Written on: 09/07/2014 by txHuber263 (1 review written)

Avoid this dishwasher. I made the grave error of not checking if my standard size dinner plates fitter in the bottom basket. They don't. The water blade hits them. So I struggle to put them in the top but they catch on the ridge as they go in and for some stupid annoying reason only stand up if loaded back to front. These are not fancy dinner plates, just every day ones. The holders have snapped so now they have wasteful gaps in the rack where nothing stands up including bowls or glasses. The top basket alternates between jamming and not coming out to flying out and off the rails. The cutlery basket has never fitted correctly in the lower basket and is in pieces. The tablet fails to dissolve if anything is place remotely near it. It's noisy and the most irritating thing to load and unload. If I could afford to replace it I would. Unfortunately I can't so have to put up with it but I will NEVER buy another Hoover dishwasher ever again.

• More than 1 year