Best dishwasher I've ever had

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

LJRW's review of Fisher and Paykel DD 603 Double Drawer

“Best dishwasher I've ever had”

Written on: 19/02/2013 by LJRW (1 review written)

I installed one of these dishwashers when replacing my kitchen nearly 5 years ago and I had no problems with it whatsoever. Indeed we chose the dishwasher on the recommendation of a friend, who was also very pleased with her purchase. I loved the flexibility of being able to carry out either a small or a double wash. When I bought it my daughter was a slightly kamikaze toddler and she used to try to sit or climb onto the open door of the standard dishwasher we previously had - this obviously wasn't possible once we had the dishdrawer instead. I found that it held an adequate amount of dishes and cookware (though I have mostly handwash only saucepans anyway). When correctly loaded it washed perfectly well (only time it ever didn't is when something had slipped and prevented the propeller-type blade rotating properly (which would be the same with any dishwasher I guess). We are about to move house and I'd chose this dishwasher again. It's disappointing to read of other people's negative customer service experiences, but I never had to contact them as the dishwasher functioned perfectly correctly.

• More than 1 year

Owned Product For:

• Convenience of a small and larger load size.

Special Features