Excellent concept,Style fantastic, the rest is dreadful Fisher Paykell dish drawers.

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Guest's review of Fisher and Paykel DD 603 Double Drawer

“Excellent concept,Style fantastic, the rest is...”

Written on: 19/06/2011

After having back problems forever,the concept of not having to bend to do this daily chore was so attractive.The choice of black fitted in with my kitchen colours and i bought one instantly from a local kitchen fitter from Kendal who literally left it in the middle of my kitchen, not interested in plumbing it in unless i bought the rest of my kitchen from them.
There it stood for 6 months, NO support from the manufacturers and no plumber would touch it as they had never seen one before in the wilds of Cumbria.My husband was appalled at the price! A friend of a friend eventually plumbed it in and i was thrilled with it.
I have had this dishwasher since 2007, have regularly cleaned out filters as recommended and enjoyed it.Husband still moaning about the cost!
Now , we have a problem with the top one stopping in mid cycle,not emptying,leaving smelly water which i have emptied by hand.
The bottom one is useable,but my using it is prohibitive with continuing back problems.

The basic idea is excellent, does any one know of another company making dish drawers that are everything this is not?

• More than 1 year

Owned Product For:

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Guest's Comment

Written on: 29/10/2011

I have a Fisher and Paykal dishwasher and it is the best thing we ever purchased. We have had no problems which were not resolved by takign out the filter and cleaning it. When a part broke we got a replacement without dicciculty (though it was costly). Having the two drawers which can be run seperately is brilliant.