Disgusting Rip Off

killerx's review of BT 118 500

“Disgusting Rip Off”

Written on: 29/04/2013 by killerx (5 reviews written)

I collapsed last week and was unable to walk and in a lot of pain fortunately a relative was at hand. It was decided we needed a doctor and browsed the phone book looking for G-Doc's telephone number. I was in an extreme amount of pain and the numbers for directory enquiries escaped me....192 sprang to mind but is of no use any more. Eventually after long worried discussion and my pain worsening the number 118500 sprang to mind and my 68 year old mother rang and had to wait a massive 10 minutes for a number to be found.

She was left thinking the cost of the call was £1.93 and due to the commotion perhaps missheard or was missguided - Put it this way she is not stupid.

Today I checked my call list and was astounded to see a charge of £22.52 for a 10:34 minute call.

__________________

If I knew the cost to call 118500 the call would not have been made and I think the warnings should of been made clearer....ANYONE WANTING OR LOOKING FOR A TELEPHONE NUMBER SHOULD AVOID 118500