Worst customer service ever

Guest's review of Virgin Media TV - V+

“Worst customer service ever”

Written on: 11/07/2013

I moved to an area that did not have Virgin cable service. 5 months later I am still waiting for Virgin to collect the TV equipment. I remain a phone and broadband customer. Virgin has failed to collect the equipment several times, despite it being pre-arranged. On one occasion, I was not told the person would not be coming and wasted a day of annual leave. Virgin has sent over 6 packages for the equipment to be returned; none have arrived. Virgin has threatened to charge me GBP250 for the equipment on several occasions, despite the fact that I do not want it, and have tried very hard to return it. Several requests for compensation have been dismissed out of hand with no respect to the time I have committed to attempting to return the equipment; the excuse being that the TV account has been disabled and cannot be credited. This does not stop them threatening to charge the GBP250 to my phone and broadband account. The staff are non-responsive, do not call, are rude, and treat me terribly; all this, while I remain a customer. I will not be renewing my phone and broadband contract, and will never use the TV service again; the service has been absolutely atrocious! I have been stunned at the way I have been treated. I do not recommend Virgin Media.