rip off merchants

Guest's review of Sky Digital

“rip off merchants”

Written on: 16/06/2013

Sky are total rip off merchants,my package started at £50 and over 2.5 years has crept up to £88!! with no added extras - when I confronted them about it they said it was the phone calls - this confused me as I am at work all day and use my mobile 99% of the time!!

I liked the programmes at the beginning but Sky just keep repeating them over and over so I ended up watching normal tv anyway and the customer service stinks - my controller packed up after a year, I ordered a new one from sky as they wouldn't replace it as it was two months over the year's guarantee, on receiving it (£25) I found a cheaper one so sent the sky one back - I have proof of posting etc., but they are adamant they have not received it - to cut a long story short I paid my last bill with them minus the £25 - as I said total rip off merchants and their customer service stinks.