RIP OFF

smicer76's review of Sky+

“RIP OFF”

Written on: 18/03/2013 by smicer76 (1 review written)

Took out SKY package nearly a year ago. Looking into my bill I called SKY only to find out I've been paying for packages I never asked for!!!!
Just cut my bill from £60.00 to £31.50. Over the last few days I called to add F1 and was told it's an extra £21.00. On calling today about other stuff I was told I had all the SPORTS package, which I never asked for and F1 is only £2.50!!!!!
THE SALES STAFF DON'T LIST TO A WORD OF WHAT YOU ARE SAYING, THEY JUST BUNG PACKAGES ON AND DON'T CARE ABOUT HELPING THE CUSTOMER WITH THE BEST DEALS!!!

If you still want to go with SKY after reading this then do your homework, you need to know the deals and packages better than the staff.
Also, one more point. SKY will send you letters with changes to your account, prices going up etc. Any letter they've sent never has a contact phone number, leaving you to revert back to an old folder full of old paperwork to find a number you found way back in the day. If I wasn't so stressed out with other stuff at the moment I'd be reporting SKY to WATCH DOG, OFCOM and anyone else I could think of. I haven't got the time so when my contracts up, which is soon, I'm leaving.

• Over 1 Year