AVOID SKY AT ALL COST! NOT WORTH THE HASSLE

chynna's review of Sky+

“AVOID SKY AT ALL COST! NOT WORTH THE HASSLE”

Written on: 14/03/2013 by chynna (1 review written)

After being a loyal customer with SKY for over 10 years, I was due a refund of 14 measley pounds. It has now been 4 months, and I have yet to see a single penny of that money. Customer services are incompetent, absolutely useless, unhelpful and just a bunch of call-centre people who respond from a script. It's such a poor excuse of a company that even the script isn't correct! I have spoken to countless people - each one giving me varied responses as to how my money will be refunded, I have so many e-mail correspondance to them if compiled would put Harry Potter to shame. Each e-mail asks that I call them on a 0844 number that charges by the minute. I have done so many times yet they are still unable to correct a mistake that was due to a wrong advice from their own staff. In fact, none of them seem to know what they're talking about as it's 5 months next week and I have yet to see my refund. To think a company that sells communication and media would at least get that part right! Choose Virgin - you'll at least get a better service and your money back when it's rightfully due!

• Over 1 Year