Go Virgin for A Better Service!!!!

Cognito's review of Sky+

“Go Virgin for A Better Service!!!!”

Written on: 13/01/2013 by Cognito (1 review written)

I had the misfortune to deal with sky when I turned to them just to pair two boxes over Christmas. Someone in a Foriegn country cancelled and deleted all my saved programmes on planner near to Christmas Day. I wrote to them and the offered my £4.82! Which includes the cost of my bill (3 hours approximately) my time and loss of all my programmes. Avoid this company at all costs as once you are with them you will get the substandard treatment from the point of installation. We were then told our boxes required a engineer to visit which would cost £70 when it was their fault all the way along. A British call centre staff then sorted this out but it was after a week of calls and being treated like a idiot that the matter was resolved but lost everything. Virgin is much better and professional I will be going with them next time once my contract runs out. So many people in my office have issues with sky and they are not willing to compensate for anything not even sorry. Their engineers are rude and really dirty so cover your expensive carpets as they will tell you they are doing their job and clear up is yours! Wires are left hanging in your room and they will want to leave ASAP without tidying up. The house looked like a mess and not to mention dangerous if you have kids. Virgin is years ahead if these people and a £4.82 compensation was an insult. There managers and supervisors are afraid to come on the phone and talk of compensation and they use the frontline staff to deal with irate customers. Sky staff have also informed me that sky are absolutely rubbish and they too have moved to Virgin...... That's says it all. They will do anything to lure you in but problems will start from when the installer comes around. Good luck.