Dreadful customer service & technical support

Jackip's review of Sky+

“Dreadful customer service and technical support”

Written on: 24/09/2012 by Jackip (1 review written)

I have been with Sky for eight months, no problem. Then, my telephone went dead, hence broadband became painfully slow and intermittent.
Trying to get Sky to resolve any technical issues....well, it's less painful to stick needles in your eyes! Absolutely dreadful technical support. I still have four months left on my contract but I will be switching to Virgin as soon as possible. I would not recommend Sky to anyone.
Adding insult to injury, I have been told they will 'consider' refunding for the time I am without service, who knows how long that will be. It's taken more than two weeks of constant calls and emails to finally get them to agree to even BOOK an engineer, not to actually send one! Check out their forums, it's full of frustrated customers who cannot get their technical problems resolved. It looks like my service will be out for months!
Use any other service provider, just don't sign any contracts with Sky. They do not value their customers. Customer service and technical support does not exist at Sky. Lord Sugar has lost the plot.....

• 6 - 12 Months