Bad poor rubbish slow lazy rude

FazKins's review of Sky+

“Bad poor rubbish slow lazy rude ”

Written on: 25/08/2012 by FazKins (1 review written)

We ordered sky over a month ago now. The first call went smoothly althought we were puzzled why we were put through to a company called first tv. They took down our addresses said someone would contact us in 48 hours, the box would be here in two weeks and then it will be set up. I didn't get a call so I called back the next weekend. Once we finally got through (sky customer services seem to hang up a lot !!!) the lady said they didn't have our address correct! So I gave them our correct address and she said she will amend it and it will be fine a two weeks later, no box and no call. I called back and they said again they didn't have the correct address and they have made three attempts and left three voicemails to let me know. First of all I hadn't had three calls and second of all I only had one voicemail that week. I was furious with them on the phone as they informed me that they had cancelled my order and nxeeded to put a new one in which would take another two weeks. I asked to speak to his manager Paul And he could not care less, he did not apologise or try to rectify the situation. I explained that I had given the correct address two times now and they still couldn't get it right !!!!

We took a half day off work for the phone line to get installed and the guy only came at 545 so we didn't need
To take anytime off work at all. And on top of it all..they couldn't fix it. The guy
Didnt seem to care and told us we had to wait till Tuesday where apparently a sky man will come out and fix the faulty
Sky connection box. He told us just to connect a
Phone to see when and if it ever works.

Terrible service and what a terrible company ! Warning ! Don't use sky unless you want to wait months!

• 1 - 6 Months