Overpriced & rude customer service

Malacath's review of Sky+

“Overpriced and rude customer service”

Written on: 29/07/2012 by Malacath (4 reviews written)

Was with Sky for years

Realised a few months ago how terrible they are.

I realised that I was paying for channels I hardly watch. Not only that but it annoys me that channels I payed for have far more adverts than itv and channel 4.

Was paying about £60 a months for about 2 hours of television a week.

Phoned Sky to cancel and I can honestly say it's the worst customer service i've have ever had the misfortune to speak to.

After telling the guy I want to cancel because service is too expensive he then tried to persuade me to get sky broadband to save money. After telling him I didn't want Sky broadband he had the nerve to say I was stupid because I didn't want to switch. He kept me on the phone for nearly an hour trying to get me to stay with Sky.

After he had the nerve to call me stupid no amount of discounts they can offer would get me to go back to sky.

I now get netflix and lovefilm for a fraction of the price I was paying Sky and now watch far more tv programs and films than I did when I had Sky.

• Over 1 Year