Customer abusers not services!!

the_evil_edna's review of Sky+

“Customer abusers not services!!”

Written on: 25/05/2012 by the_evil_edna (1 review written)

I have been with sky for years, every time I have the misfortune of actually having to speak to customer services I have to speak to 3 or 4 advisors over several calls to get anywhere? Now if I get an agent in India I hang up, it's pointless. As for the Scotland staff I had the rudest woman I have ever spoken to do nothing for me other than say I can not leave Sky although I'm not actually in contract, I'd just done a home move!! We had taken sky talk as an additional service & purely for broadband however the existing socket that sky connected to was faulty & as such we could not get broadband due to the fact that it was a faulty internal master socket apparently that is our problem & I should get a sparky in, I advised them I am a spark & I don't see why I should maintain their equipment, that they did not send an engineer out to test the line or the installation in the first place. I have yet again been forced to email the CEO.
Sky does not care if you are a loyal customer, who pays their bills on time every month, a customer who has unlimited broadband, the world tv package, mutli rooms & sky talk, they do not care we have never missed or made a late payment all sky is interested in, is sucking as much cash out of you as possible, the call centre managers are rude unhelpful, the advisrs are worse,spoken over & down to & laughed at, if this is sky customer service I think it's time to give virgin a chance

• Over 1 Year