Direct TV Service www.directv.com Review

TRAVELPATGAL's review of Direct TV Service www.directv.com

“I had Direct TV in my motorhome for approximately 3...”

Written on: 23/06/2013 by TRAVELPATGAL (1 review written)

I had Direct TV in my motorhome for approximately 3 years a number of years ago. Terrible service at that time. Was in Sam's during early March 2013 and a very nice young man assured me everything had improved now and I would NOT have to deal with Direct TVs terrible service representatives.I could go through Sam's if I had any problems. That was true ONLY until the service was installed. Service still goes out every time it even appears it may rain, installation was terrible (nothing like the young salesman said), billing terrible (deliberate mistakes). I called Direct TV to delete free premium channels on June 5 and was advised it was good until June 13, call back then to cancel. I told her "No, I do not watch it and want it cancelled NOW". - She then added a note to my account that she told me to call back. Premium channels were then added to my next bill. This explains why you HAVE TO HAVE A CREDIT CARD DEBITED so they can bill anything they wish. Spend hours on phone with representatives to solve absolutely nothing. They will not even answer with a yes or no to a direct question (reminds you of all of the liberals on TV). I certainly will NEVER use their $10 discount to refer friends or neighbors. I will be cancelling as soon as my two years are up IF NOT BEFORE. I WISH I HAD CHECKED THESE REVIEWS BEFORE LISTENING TO THE YOUNG MAN IN SAM's. I CAN HARDLY BELIEVE SAM'S WOULD REPRESENT SUCH A COMPANY.

• 1 - 6 Months