Great for All

TheBiscuitFactory's review of Sony Alpha DSLR-A290

Sony Alpha DSLR-A290

“Great for All”

Written on: 15/06/2013 by TheBiscuitFactory (1 review written)

This camera is excelent, I started out in photography, and this camera helped to develop my photography skills.
I have been able to acheive great things in my photography course at school, and subsequently won awards, due to this camera. It is easy to use, which i find highly important in a camera, you do not need to be an expert! I thought i would struggle with using this camera, however, within 1 hour of the set up I was enjoying taking pictures, and i was able to subsequently develop a passion for photography.

If you think this camera is perfecct for you, or if you think you will give it a miss, you must get it because it is an excllent, and highly efficient piece of kit, which in my opinion is better than some of the more expensive products out there.

I didnt give this product 5 stars because, actually, i am changing that, it deserves 5 stars, a fantastic, easy to use, effectively efficient product, that i would recommend to anybody.