Professionals watch out! Gizmo.BZ Rocks!

borod9898's review of Nikon D90

Nikon D90

“Professionals watch out! Gizmo.BZ Rocks!”

Written on: 13/05/2012 by borod9898 (1 review written)

Professionals watch out! The D90 ROCKS!

I'll start out by saying the D90 doesn't focus as quickly or easily as the Canon 40D, but that is where it ends. The D90 is an amazing machine that does everything well. True color, tack sharp quality, a screen so bright you need shades and controls that are easy to find and use. I have to admit that I read the quick guide after setting up the camera and shot about 1000 pictures before needing to go into the manual for some specific settings. Very intuitive and clear when cruising through the menu. Battery life is outstanding as I can shoot about 1200 pictures, maybe 900 with flash on a single battery. They do take a while to charge so invest in a couple of extras and you are set for a long time without charging. Invest in a good strap as the Nikon one supplied will leave your neck sore after a few hours. I've only used the LV a couple of times and it does take some getting used to with the AF feature being slightly diferent. Love the ability to modify pictures while still in the camera with the Nikon software. The screen is so clear and bright it allows me to do a lot of editing in the field instead of on the computer. Although the flash is good, I'd still invest in a TTL flash if you are shooting indoors or portraits.
I couldn't be happier with what Nikon has put together in a very user friendly package with the highest quality features and products. I did my purchase on www.gizmo.bz for INR54590/- along with Nikkor 18-105mm Lens.

• Nikon D90 plus 18-105mm DSLR @ Rs.54490