Nikon D7000- Well worth the money. Shopping at gizmo.bz.

From 1 review

yamatoma3787's review of Nikon D7000

Nikon D7000

“Nikon D7000- Well worth the money. Shopping at gizmo.bz.”

Written on: 16/05/2012 by yamatoma3787 (0 reviews written)

Nikon D7000- Well worth the money. Shopping at gizmo.bz was decent.

I have had the camera less than a week, but have shot a wedding event with it. The controls are simple and intuitive and the frame rate is adequate. Autofocus is fast and sure, I did not miss the extra AF points of my D300s. There is little difference in image quality from the D300s in good light, but when the light goes down and the ISO goes up it is a hands down winner. Images were a little soft right out of the box, that takes about 30 seconds to fix if you know how to use a camera. I've read a lot of reviewers who complained of "soft" images, set up your camera correctly and it is razor sharp. None of the hot pixels that I've heard so much about. I've made a couple of test prints at 16x24 shot at ISO 3200 and they look fine. It will serve well as my back up camera, in fact it may just become my primary! SHopping was gizmo.bz was a breeze. Smooth and fast shipping.

• Nikon D7000 body at Rs.79990