exellent customer sevice & wonder device

yvonnelex's review of Nikon D5100

Nikon D5100

“exellent customer sevice and wonder device ”

Written on: 10/10/2012 by yvonnelex (1 review written)

first i want to say that i had a lot of reservations about Panamoz.com a company based in Hongkong.among other things, i felt that if there was any problem with my purchase i will not recieve much help or response from Panamoz.com due to location and distance since i reside in the UK. but i was in for a supprise. when i finally made up my mind to go for it not minding the risk. the first shocker was the swiftness with which i recieved my item from hongkong. the product was okay but the battry charger was bad. i wrote Panamoz.com a mail and they responded same day giving me a link to purchase the item from Amazon since theirs will take a longer time to arive and i was in a hurry. but i wasn't satisfied with what i saw in amazon because all will be delivering in 3 working days which was too long for my holiday trip. so i went to a shop and purchased the item at a way above the price at Amazon. i was expecting a lot of questions from Panamoz.com when i told them. but my supprise was that there was no question at all asked they simply refunded my account. and have kept asking how i was doing with my new device.
i will say that Panamoz.com have a wonderful customer service and will recommend them to anyone.
Nikon D5100 Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm VR Lens Kit which is what i bought is just awesome.