Olympus E20, "a heavy" in weight only.

• Image Quality

photoshu's review of Olympus E-20

Olympus E-20

“Olympus E20, "a heavy" in weight only.”

Written on: 08/06/2012 by photoshu (1 review written)

The Olympus E20 should have never been released. The auto-focus is totally inconsistent and has ruined many photo opportunities for me. It is a monster in weight, something that really doesn't bother me if it would focus correctly all the time. I like many of the SLR features but a ruined photo shoot is a ruined photo shoot.. You would be better off with a cell phone camera. Also the rubber hand grips are melting into a goo.

I have purchased several Olympus c2500's, since the year 2000. They run circles around the e20 in reliability. The auto focus has never failed.

Guest's Response to photoshu's Review

Written on: 15/07/2012

It appears that you have crepuatd the dead on target heart and soul of the situation close at hand. While many another look to have escaped the fundamental idea of it, when it was expressed prefatory is plain in additon to being on the nose. Clearly I don "t enunciating that I agree on every one of the items; notwithstanding, I admit that you have applied me grounds to ponder many of the premises that I imagined that I carried as single-minded notions in that regards. Powerfully said, and time for my brain to think a bit more along a couple of your most important items. Summarizin I would have to say I must compliment you for you have did a job well done..