Junk unreliable product & bad customer servive

From 1 review

revieweverything's review of GoPro Hero 3 Black Edition

GoPro Hero 3 Black Edition

“Junk unreliable product and bad customer servive”

Written on: 07/06/2014 by revieweverything (0 reviews written)

I bought this camera when it came out in December 2012. Since then I'm on my 5th replacement camera as they all die or wont work properly. As I'm out of the 1 year warranty I'm stuck now with this rubbish.

I work in skydiving and all my friends in the sport gets the same problems with their GoPro. That is around 30+ people. How GoPro can get away with this is mad. I have searched this website for reviews and can't find none.

Keep away from anything from GoPro for the near future if you value your money as they don't answer emails, won't refund and won't pay for shipping ever, even though it's their fault that this rubbish needs sending in the first place. Please speak to a GoPro owner before thinking of buying or just go for Sony, Contour or anything else but GoPro.

Willie1947's Response to revieweverything's Review

Written on: 12/06/2014

Thank you for this review I was about to buy one for my sport fishing not now.