The Canon G12 Cured My Rosacea!!!

• Image Quality

• Battery Life

Daniel.Eastburn's review of Canon Powershot G12

Canon Powershot G12

“The Canon G12 Cured My Rosacea!!!”

Written on: 05/02/2013 by Daniel.Eastburn (11 reviews written)

I am a makeup artist as well as an artist in quite a few other media. One of the things that many of us artists like to do is snap photos of our makeup to give others a chance to look at what we did and possibly inspire or get constructive criticism.

Well, let me tell you, I was so upset about this secret case of rosacea that I began to stare at myself in the mirror a lot. I mean, when I looked in the mirror, it was not there, but when snapping with my camera on certain days- it was not pretty at all. I looked like I was having a hot flash on a 100 degree tropical day!

Finally when my beloved Kodak Easyshare Z730 fell out of my hands and broke, I had to get another camera. Don't get me wrong- the Kodak took impeccable photos many times, especially outdoors. I constantly got comments on how amazing my outdoor photos looked. As a makeup artist, it just was not flattering me when I needed it most!

Now, before you continue on in this review, please note that I am not a photographer of a professional level. I do not understand many of the adjustments and terminology of cameras, so this review is not going to be overly technical. I am very particular with what I want my camera to do, however, and that is something you might find useful if you are a casual to semi serious user.

• Image Quality