Edabba Consumer Review -Sony HD range of video cameras

• Sound Quality

• Battery Life

Omkartiv's review of Sony HDR-SR8 HD

Sony HDR-SR8 HD

“Edabba Consumer Review -Sony HD range of video cameras”

Written on: 21/09/2012 by Omkartiv (1 review written)

As usual edabba has the best delivery timelines and excellent product packing. Just purchased a
Sony HDR-CX190 video camera and I am very pleased with the performance. It produces outstanding
video quality and has made the experience of shooting with this camera, an enjoyable one.

What I love about this product:

-It records stunning 1080p Full HD videos and also captures high quality images with an excellent
resolution of 3984 x 2240 pixels.

-Since I am always surrounded by my kids, the steady shot image stabilizer comes as a boon. It ensures
that my videos and images appear blur-free, even if the camcorder experiences jerks or movement
while recording.

-The 25x optical zoom and 30x extended zoom is just superb. It is a complete value for money and is
great for sport events (getting the closest shot), bird watching, or filming my friends from far away.

I am a big fan of the Carl Zeiss lens and the amazing Sony video camera range is a treat for all the video
lovers. The kind of technology and design Sony offers is top notch and they never compromise on
quality. I would definitely give five stars to them and also for edabba’s quick systematic service.

• Video Quality