Great second hand buy! Highly reccommended.

• Video Quality

• Sound Quality

• Battery Life

johnnyboy86's review of Sony DCR-HC39

Sony DCR-HC39

“Great second hand buy! Highly reccommended.”

Written on: 03/10/2013 by johnnyboy86 (1 review written)

I've had this Camcorder for a while now and it has served me well. I think the trick to these things is just looking after them. I have to say, mine has stood up to a few knocks and bumps over the years, but still works as it should.

The video quality is excellent, some grain creeps in when in low light, as with all camcorders I suppose. The nightshot mode is quite good, as the infared lamp is quite strong, although could do with being a bit more 'wide angled' to illuminate the far edges of the photograph. I have to say, I love the docking station. It cuts down on the amount of wires that go into the camcorder and you can lift off the dock in an instant without disconnecting anything.

The batteries packaged with these things are incredible. I still have my original one and after 7 years, it still holds a charge for 2+ hours of recording!!!

• Over 1 Year