Battery life not as bad as I thought it would be !

• Video Quality

• Sound Quality

• Battery Life

HouseProtectors's review of Mustek DV5000

Mustek DV5000

“Battery life not as bad as I thought it would be !”

Written on: 14/06/2012 by HouseProtectors (1 review written)

I had read on other reviews that the DV5000 has poor battery life, but not in my tests. I fully charged 2 2700 batteries and the camera recorded happily for 2 hours and 10 minutes. Admittedly I just let it run, with no turning on & off ... but this is a good length of up time for just 2 AA's.

Overall the camera is basic, but fun for keeping in your pocket. I would imagine that most people would have a mobile phone that would do the same job though.

All the Best

Colin from House Protectors :-)

• 1 - 4 Weeks

Time Camcorder Owned

• Video Quality

• Sound Quality

• Battery Life

Guest's Response to HouseProtectors's Review

Written on: 16/07/2012

While my book has only three reviews on Amazon, I've seen other indie ahtrous with over 200 on just one book!I'd be curious to know if there was any data out there to determine if there's a ratio of book sales to reviews. For example 1 review per 10 sales.