WLR changed my life+

freddyboy5000's review of www.weightlossresources.co.uk - www.weightlossresources.co.uk

“WLR changed my life+”

Written on: 03/04/2014 by freddyboy5000 (1 review written)

In 2011, at the age of 64, I weighed 14st 7lbs and at 5' 8" that meant I was seriously overweight. When I fed my details into the system the results flashed back "OBESE -LOSE WEIGHT NOW!". This was my trigger to sign up for WLR. I'd never heard of the company but just liked the look of the site and the fact that you could try it for free for a day. I've never looked back. In the first 6 months I lost three stone and felt fantastic. I stopped using the site for two years but made the fatal mistake of not weighing myself each week. Inevitably some weight crept back on so I renewed my membership in march last year. In 6 months I lost the weight that I had gained plus another stone. I now weigh 10st 10lbs and have never felt better or fitter in my life. Every physical activity is enhanced. I go to the gym 3 times a week just because I can. Buying clothes has turned from a nightmare into a joy. I can buy what I like not just what "sort of" fits.
WLR has educated me about what and when to eat and how to balance your lifestyle. It's a great tool that I recommend without reservation to anyone I meet.