Not overly happy

Guest's review of Weight to Go www.weighttogo.com

“Not overly happy”

Written on: 08/10/2013

The food is okay - it's not great, it's bearable. I have tried other 'diets to your door' via different companies which are better quality food. The customer care is just ridiculous, this is the main reason I would not purchase from them again - why buy off a company who couldn't give a hoot as to whether you're happy with the product & service or not. I've read another review with the same opinion as mine - they are more than happy to make money and forget about the customers needs/wants/concerns. The concept is good, diets to your door; ready meals, shakes and bars but it is not executed well, this is probably down to the office staff/customer supports lack of concern for their customers. I am only one dissatisfied customer, there must be more! WTG don't respond to your questions via email and are a bit sharp on the telephone, making the whole experience not one to repeat. I'd rather spend my money elsewhere and would advise others to do so, so as to not be disappointed.