A busy mum's lifesaver

Guest's review of Weight to Go www.weighttogo.com

“A busy mum's lifesaver ”

Written on: 15/03/2013

I have tried most diets at some stage over the past 30 years but never have any given such a quick return ( 7lb in first week ) for such minimal effort on my part!
I am a busy working mum with two young children and often find I get home from work late when my husband and boys have eaten and don't have either the time or the motivation to make a proper meal for myself or sometimes, even think what i'd like, so I snack and snack and snack !!
With weight to go, within minutes of arriving home, I can be eating a tasty and filling meal. The quality of the soups and meals had really amazed me, not to mention the shakes which are delicious. There is nothing to think about .... If it's not in the box, you can't have it ( except for a piece of fresh fruit and 80g fresh veg per day ).
[name removed] in customer services is great if you have any queries.

I'm actually looking forward to week 2 and at this rate, will be looking forward to a complete new summer wardrobe!

Thanks Weight to go !