Can`t fault WTG

stevie1331's review of Weight to Go www.weighttogo.com

“Can`t fault WTG”

Written on: 28/02/2013 by stevie1331 (1 review written)

I have tried varies diets/plans in the passed and i can say this is the best that i have tried,the meals are very tasty and i do not feel hungry at all.
I have been on this plan for 6 weeks and so far it has worked for me i have lost 28lb and 6" of my stomach...and that`s with out doing very much in the way of exercising, to say i`m over the moon would be an understatement, in my option WTG is Brilliant and well worth the money.

Elvisfan01's Response to stevie1331's Review

Written on: 18/09/2013

WOW! if I lost 28lbs in 6 weeks I would also be thrilled. I am truly considering trying this diet, although like any other online payment plan it worries me, but the review on here are so encouraging I am very tempted. Should I shouldn't I....that is the question???

Stevie1331's reply to Elvisfan01's Comment

Written on: 18/09/2013

Well i can honestly say that WTG has helped me, my goal was to lose 70lb and by the beginning of July i have achieved this.
I must say i my experiences you truly need to stick to this plan, i think if you really feel you need to lose weight that it has to be a mind set, i did struggle at times but i new in myself that the only way was to stick to the plan at hand, also not at the beginning but after a couple of month`s i started on a daily bases to do some light exercises, which i found also helped me.
I found all the meals tasty, but each to there own, if you do decide to start this plan i wish you all the luck and i hope you achieve your goal.