Brilliant! Weight To Go worked for me, lost over 5 stone

Guest's review of Weight to Go www.weighttogo.com

“Brilliant! Weight To Go worked for me, lost over 5 stone”

Written on: 05/10/2012

I signed up for this diet back in January, on a monthly plan (I paid for 3 months and got the 4th month free), and lost several stone, then I've been buying the occassional "10 pack" of foods and soups for help with maintenance.

I'd been on other diets like this in the past (tried Lighter Life and All About Weight) and this one definitely has the tastiest food, and I was not hungry at all after the first few days of settling in.

The good part for me was that since I could add in my own fruit and vegetables each day, I had good control over my hunger (could fill up on extra veg anytime I felt peckish) and had the energy I needed to workout at the gym, which was really key to being able to get the weight off and now keeping it off (if I needed more energy to fuel a workout, I'd add in extra piece of fruit or one of the WTG snack bars).

All in all, I've been really happy with this and have recommended it to several friends.