AVOID AVOID AVOID

Guest's review of Weight to Go www.weighttogo.com

“AVOID AVOID AVOID”

Written on: 08/07/2012

Do not use, they are sneaky ! I wanted to try for one week 50% off plan and thought it's good as a trial, but they started taking money from my account the next week and sending me more deliveries. I contacted them and they said I had joined up to every week deliveries ! This was not what I thought I had done they were not helpful and said I could cancel but would not get full refund as it states in their t&cs they take 10% administration charge if you return items!!!!
I am so cross , I have contacted trading standards, it is not clear on their website .What looks like a good deal is a total ripoff.

Suziijhill's Comment

Written on: 29/05/2013

Just to say that I nearly fell foul to this but I did read the email they sent to me before the end of my first week explaining that it was a rolling order system that I was free to cancel at any time. I did cancel my weekly plan and signed up to the monthly plan!