Beware

Guest's review of Weight Watchers www.weightwatchers.co.uk

“Beware”

Written on: 02/09/2013

This site is very difficult to log into. Claims my email and DOB are wrong. As a result it has barely been used but somehow the subscription rolled over. I assumed I was purchasing a 3 month pass. Not the case, I should have been more careful with the T&Cs!
They are incredibly unhelpful and despite telling them on the day they took payment that I did not want this service, they refused a refund. Very patronising, even though I accepted that it would be part of their T&Cs and openly said I understood, she still was very aggressive and implied I was very dstupid... I guess I was!
From the two days I managed to access the site, it is very difficult to look up the points values of foods and the site needs to be much more user friendly, overly complex and poorly designed.
I think they should be crystal clear that it rolls on to a monthly contract, taken as payments from your credit card, rather than been hidden in the T&Cs and in a piece of blurb. It should be on the main advert! It shouldn't be called a 3 month pass!

Visit weightwatchers.co.uk