Get a Grip!

Guest's review of Tesco Diet www.TescoDiets.co.uk

“Get a Grip!”

Written on: 16/01/2014

Tescodiets and the support team have helped me get a strong grip on my eating habits and maintain the good habits of healthy eating and regular exercise which have knocked the kilos off my hips over the last couple of years. Even my fingers are slimmer! I like the ability to vary my diet and menus, not being stuck in any tramlines, and the cheerful feedback offered by the support team. If asked what I don't like I'd say the annoying predictive text which changes ryvita to revitalising and other such nutty anomalies. Also it's sometimes hard to find something you have eaten, such as summer pudding, (a good healthy option) and once you do it erroneously records it as having no calories!! Not very helpful, I'm sure you'll agree, when you're trying to track your intake for the day. But overall I've been very grateful for the help I've received and certainly have introduced several friends to your system.