it does work.

isireading's review of Tesco Diet www.TescoDiets.co.uk

“it does work.”

Written on: 14/01/2014 by isireading (1 review written)

This diet works. I am on the cholesterol lowering plan. I have been doing it for 3 months I have lost nearly 2 stones without feeling hungry once. The plan is easy to set up and to follow. Within the menus, you can take off ingredients you do not like and replace them with others. The choice of menus for breakfast, lunch, snack and dinner is huge and there is even a choice for eating out. Receipes are easy to follow, you learn how to combine flavours and it is tasty too. You can also bulk up with "free" vegetables so even a simple chicken sandwich feels like a full meal by the time I've eaten my serving of salad, peppers and tomatoes with it.
Over the last 20 odd years, I have tried slim fast, slimming magazine, weight watchers and lighter life, but this is the first diet which after 3 months does not have any nasty side effect (loss of hair, constipation...), does not give me hunger pans and really motivates me. The tracking system is great, much easier than a diary, and also track the mood. Customer service is very helpful and always on hand for any question