Support, focus, success

Guest's review of Tesco Diet www.TescoDiets.co.uk

“Support, focus, success”

Written on: 29/10/2013

A friend of mine was using the GI plan on Tesco diets to create a healthier family life-style. He expressed great confidence in the website. I've been wanting to turn myself around--having lost track of any structure in terms of my diet.

Based on my friend's recommendation, I visited Tesco Diets.
I liked: the affordability. It was much less expensive than Weight Watchers, Slimming World, Rosemary Connelly...

The support--being able to have a chat on-line and live during the day when I've had questions. The "Help Desk" folk are knowledgeable about all the meal plans, or are able to find an answer to most of the questions.

The options--there were several food plans to chose from, so I know I can switch to another plan for a week or two if I feel a need to a change or a boost. But the GI plan seems best suited to my needs, as I can tell when my blood sugars are getting low.

The daily tracking feature--so I can keep focused on my progress. It isn't just the meals but the water consumption, drinks, 5-a-day for fruit and veg.

Feed-back--I can chose to keep the comments I make private and for my personal use, or I can ask for feed-back. The mentors seem to empathize, and know how to relate to me.

I hope to keep going--even during the Christmas Season.