64 years old & losing weight at last!

Guest's review of Tesco Diet www.TescoDiets.co.uk

“64 years old and losing weight at last!”

Written on: 28/10/2013

As I have got older although I still exercise regularly it has become more and more difficult to lose weight. Both my husband and I have put on at least 2 stone each in the past ten years. The Tesco diet has taken all the stress out of thinking what to eat on a day-to-day basis. It has helped us maintain portion sizes because we are always satisfield by the recipes and variety. I can select fish, meat - whatever we fancy. We have a problem with gluten and the Tesco Gluten free option means there is lots of choice available.
For the first time ever even when we have to go away or eat out, which happens more regularly these days, we have become accustomed to what we can eat and therefore know accurately exactly how much to have and what to avoid.
Our tastes have changed as we have become accustomed to enjoying healthy options so we are no longer tempted to indulge in rich sauces, creams, battered and fried foods and calorific sweets and stodgy puddings!
Thank you Tesco diets!